Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flies Are Stupid

Most living organisms on this great Earth know that when they are in a situation that causes life-threatening danger, they stay away from it. Not flies.

Today was a day when the house became invaded with house flies. I had the windows up with screens and at about 2 p.m., the entire house was infested with flies. 10 to 20 of them would be smacking into the windows, then fly away, only to do a 180 degree turn to hit the window again. Swarms of flies were outside the window attempting to get in.

After a while, I went out to buy some sticky fly catcher tape to hang up on the windows. I closed the windows and hung them up. The stupid flies would smack into the tape and start buzzing. Some would just give up. But there were some that refused. They would buzz their wings non-stop until they freed themselves. Then the stupid fuckers would fly back into the tape a minute later. IQ's of less than 1 at its finest.

Watching a movie later, one of the few flies roaming around lands on the TV and I attempt to swat it. Knowing his life was in danger, he flies away. But returns a few minutes later. The stupid life-form came back three times before I ended his sorry life.

Flies are stupid. I hear one buzzing on the tape right now trying to get free. But it'll be back.

Fuck you, PETA!

No comments:

Post a Comment